• ‘no retouch’ covers all humans, animals, food or products in the photo. Any use of digital tools for retouching on the body, skin, hair, teeth or any part of the face or digital retouching on the body-shape is not allowed.
• Digital editing with the photos size, cuts or rotation is allowed.
• Digital editing with e.g. the background, sharpness, light or an object on the photo is allowed.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• If the label of ‘no retouch’ is used unethical or not following the mentioned rules; a lawsuit or financial fine will be in force.
• It is on your own or your given business responsibility to follow the mentioned rules.
• There will be executed random samples to provide control with the use of the label of ‘no retouch’.
• The organization behind the label of ‘no retouch’ is not to be accounted for any unethical, offending or misleading use of the label of ‘no retouch’ that could appear.
• We encourage all businesses and consumers to always be critical of the use of the label and hence any labels/certifications in general.
• If you have any suspicion on unethical, offending or misleading use of the label of ‘no retouch’, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our SoMe channels.